Educational Alternate Reality Games Discussions (12)

← Back to Educational Alternate Reality Games
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Academic Educational Library Literacy ARG

Hi all! I'm so sorry for accidentally freaking emailing everyone the below essay - I mistook the discussion thread and direct messages. Her…

Started by Adam Jerrett

3 Nov 13
Reply by Adam Jerrett

Webinar: Transmedia Games For Learning

Hi Everyone, In case you're interested, I'm doing a one-hour webinar on Transmedia Games For Learning this Saturday at 2 PM ET / 11 AM PT.…

Started by Randall Fujimoto

0 Feb 13

Computer Science ARG

Hi all!I'm currently planning an ARG for university-level computer science education. The main idea is that the ARG would not be part of an…

Started by Lasse Hakulinen

2 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Lasse Hakulinen

Vote for my AR/ARG Game meant to read social action data habits.

Hello everyone!I'm currently working on for an Augmented Reality/Alternate Reality Game App that will read the social action data habits of…

Started by April Arrglington

0 Apr 16, 2013

my campus ARG

Just taking Randall up on his invitation to post our ARG projects here... I'll be leading some undergrad students in making an ARG as part…

Started by Patrick Cox

5 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Patrick Cox

Psychology classroom ARG

Hello! I am a psychology professor and life long gamer. My wife is a math professor and life long gamer as well. Recently we have endeavore…

Started by Joshua L Weber

11 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Craig Fleming

Games for Kids With Down Syndrome

Anyone knows about good learning games for kids with Down Syndrome? Thanks!

Started by José Pedro Pinto

0 Jan 6, 2013

Your ARG Projects

What ARG projects (educational and/or entertainment) are you working on or planning? Please share info about your projects because I'm sure…

0 Nov 3, 2012

6th Grade Science ARG

Hi, First of all, thank you all for joining this group. It's currently the second largest group here on Gameful, so let's start using this…

8 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Dee dee

What is your interest in educational ARGs?

This discusison has been moved over from the archive site. Randall Fujimoto, a level 7 monster with 79 posts — 1 year, 7 months ago: Are y…

Started by Sarah Best

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Lasse Hakulinen

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2014   Created by Mod.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service