Games for Change Discussions (50)

← Back to Games for Change
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to seek funding?

Not sure if this is the right channel, I'm wondering where I could seek funding for developing games to raise awareness for human/women's r…

Started by Jellene

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Scott Jacobson

How to fix the world with single mobile game? (I am serious)

Hello,         I'm sorry for my English - it's not my native langue.  Anyway I would like to give away this idea. I hope that  someone more…

Started by Michał Kucharczyk

2 Aug 13
Reply by Michał Kucharczyk

The 2-4 of May 2014, the Game community in Denmark will solve epic challenges in the world

Hi everybody! I would like to share what we are doing over in Denmark. May 2-4 we are setting up a Game Changer Game Jam, with the purpose…

Started by Robin T. Sverd

2 Jan 22
Reply by Benny Faibish

Games to help the homeless - brainstorming

Hallo there!!! About a year ago I posted on gameful about a game concept I was working on to help the homeless. In a nutshell it's a facebo…

Started by Pnet

23 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Pnet

Turning Online High School Into An MMO - The Sky Sanctuary Project

The Sky Sanctuary Project is an online game that high school students play to earn all of the school credits needed to graduate. This game…

Started by Garrett Hour

6 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Scott Jacobson

Complete List of Ramin Shokrizade's Public Papers 2010-

Ramin's Articles  Community vs. Addiction in Interactive Media: There is a lot of talk about online games being addictive. There is a more…

Started by Ramin Shokrizade

0 Sep 24, 2013

Is there a Market/Demand for Learning Games?

Great to be apart of the community, I'm interested in your other opinions and perspectives on Learning/Educational Games, whether there is…

Started by Brandon Bell

4 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Samuel A Macfarlane

Looking for a game to build - would love for it to be a game for good!

Hey everyone, my name is Becket and I have leaned a lot since my last post. Since that time I have turned 22, founded a company in Boston,…

Started by Becket Linn

5 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Luke Haward

Changing the worlds view of gaming.

My name is Joey McCabe and I am working on an independent film about debunking a few myths associated with playing video games. Please shar…

Started by Joey McCabe

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Scott Jacobson

My Gift of Grace: a game about (life) death and dying

Knock knock. I am new to gameful. It doesn't look as though there is much recent activity in here, but I wanted to let the gameful/G4C comm…

Started by Rob Peagler

0 Jul 11, 2013

RSS

Welcome

Welcome Gameful Monster!

Welcome to Gameful, which we are happy to report is officially a partner with Games for Change!

After you signup, here's what you can do to get started:

• Explore the groups. Find one that interests you? Join it! Want to invite friends and find new allies? Create your own group.
  • Looking for an opportunity? Looking for collaborators? Check out the classifieds. By the way, here is a Gameful opportunity
  • Check the webinars and learn more about what we love the most
  • Invite friends and group members from Gameful 1.0 to join this shiny new one
  • Make a blog post
  • Friend and talk to the Mayor, or chat with anyone online (lower right)
  • Stay tuned for Gameful challenges, where you can design your own social impact game!
  • Take off your shoes and enjoy :)

Thanks everyone!

Members

© 2014   Created by Mod.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service